Thank you for registering for this Supply Nation Corporate Event. Please take the time to read and understand the following Corporate Event Terms & Conditions. By continuing to register for this event you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- On registration you warrant that the organisation registering for the Corporate Event:
- is currently a Member, Certified Supplier or Recognised Stakeholder of Supply Nation;
- holds all required permits, approvals, licenses and permissions required for your participation and association with the event; and
- holds at all times during participation of the event public liability insurance in respect of personal injury, death and property damage to a minimum of AUD$10 million.
- Without limiting any other right or remedy Supply Nation may have, a breach of the above warranty may result in the cancellation of your registration and any Supply Nation affiliation.
- Registrations will be confirmed once full payment has been received by Supply Nation.
- Acceptance of the registration to participate in the Corporate Event remains at all times at the discretion of Supply Nation. Should the organisation’s registration not be accepted Supply Nation will fully reimburse the paid registration fee.
- Registrations received after the closing date (which is notified on the website) may incur a late fee of $100.00.
- On registration acceptance Supply Nation will issue a tax invoice as confirmation of the registration. If you do not receive this invoice within 5 days of payment please contact Supply Nation directly.
- To be eligible for the Early Bird discount rate, full payment must be received by Supply Nation prior to the closing date as notified on the website. Registrations received prior to the Early Bird closing date that however have not been paid in full by the Early Bird closing date will be charged the full Corporate Event rate.
Cancellation and Substitutions
- In the event of a cancellation by you, and subject to clause 2.2 below, the following applicable cancellation fee may apply:\
- Cancellation prior the Early Bird closing date - $100.00 administration fee; or
- Cancellation notified after the Early Bird closing date but prior to the registration closing date – 50% of the total event fee (including GST); or
- Cancellation notified after the registration closing date – 100% of the total event fee (including GST).
- All cancellations must be in writing to Supply Nation.
- Supply Nation reserves the right to make changes to the Corporate Event program at any time. Should Supply Nation postpone the Corporate Event due to unforeseen circumstances Registrants will not be entitled to a refund and such fees paid will be applied to the rescheduled Corporate Event unless otherwise agreed with the Registrant.
- Supply Nation collects and stores information, including personal information provided by you for the purpose of providing its services such as this Corporate Event, developing and providing development programs, and promoting its products and services. You acknowledge and consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of such information, provided to Supply Nation in registering and/or participating in this Corporate Event.
- The Registrant understands and grants permission to Supply Nation and/or its representatives and agents, to take video/photographs/images or any other form of media, of the Registrant’s Delegates attending the Corporate Event. Supply Nation and/or its representatives and agents may use all video/photographs/images or any other media, for any promotional, news, online/multimedia, research, educational or any other purpose as determined by and on behalf of Supply Nation.
- The Registrant and its Delegates agree they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals royalties or any other payment from Supply Nation, its representatives and/or agents in respect of the use of any video/photographs/images or any other media. Further, the Registrant and the Registrant’s Delegates release, discharge and hold harmless Supply Nation, its representative and/or its agents from any and all claims, demands, causes of actions and any liability whatsoever from any content contained in the video/photographs/images or any other form of media. If the Registrant and/or any of its Delegates do not wish any video/photographs/images or any other media released you must contact Supply Nation in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Registrant provides permission to Supply Nation that details may be incorporated into an exhibitors list for the benefit of all Corporate Event attendees. Details may also be made available to third parties directly related to the Corporate Event. If you do not wish for your details to be released for the aforementioned purposes you must contact Supply Nation in writing at email@example.com.
Equipment and Property
- Supply Nation will not be responsible for any personal property that is left unattended on the premises of the Corporate Event by the Registrant or any of its Delegates.
- The Registrant is required to ensure that all facility equipment and property is undamaged. Any damage must be reported immediately to Supply Nation. The Registrant may be charged accordingly for the repair or replacement of any equipment and/or property that is damaged.
- Supply Nation, its representatives or agents, reserves it rights to, at any time and at its discretion, a right to refuse entry or eject any person from a Supply Nation Corporate Event due to inappropriate behaviour.
Supply Nation will not cater for any special dietary or physical requirements unless requested in writing a minimum of two days before the registration closing date. Any request must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Supply Nation will, in its reasonable endeavours fulfill the requirements requested, however provides no guarantee the request can be fulfilled.
- the extent permitted by law, Supply Nation’s liability to the Registrant whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or otherwise for any loss or damage shall be limited to recovery of direct damages not exceeding this Corporate Event registration fees paid by the Registrant to Supply Nation.
- Supply Nation shall in no event be liable to the registrant for any indirect, economic, incidental, special or consequential loss including, without limitation, loss of profits or use or goodwill or anticipated savings or revenue or contracts, whether or not Supply Nation has been advised of the possibility of such loss.
- The liability of Supply Nation for loss or damage sustained by the Registrant will be reduced proportionately to the extent that such loss or damage has been caused by the other party’s failure to comply with its obligations and responsibilities under these terms and conditions and to the extent that the negligence or other wrongful act or omission of the Registrant has contributed to such loss or damage, regardless of whether a claim is made by the other party for breach of contract or for negligence, or under an indemnity.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement, understanding and arrangement (express and implied) between the Registrant and Supply Nation relating to its subject matter and supersedes and cancels any previous agreement, understanding and arrangement relating thereto whether written or oral.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a court of law to be invalid or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provision shall cease to apply or to bind the parties but the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to be binding and in full force and effect.
The laws in force in New South Wales apply to these terms and conditions and the parties agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
In these terms and conditions, unless the contrary intention appears:
Certified Supplier means a current approved Certified Supplier of Supply Nation as listed on the Supply Nation website - Certified Supplier Portal.
Corporate Event means the event organised and promoted by Supply Nation that the Registrant wishes to register for including a Connect conference, tradeshows, gala dinner awards and other events that may be scheduled from time to time.
Delegate(s) means the employees, agents, representatives that attend the Corporate Event on behalf of the Registrant.
Early Bird means a discounted rate, which is applied to the registration fee if payment is received before the nominated early bird closing date.
Member means a current approved member of Supply Nation as listed on the Supply Nation website - Members Portal.
Recognised Stakeholder means a recognised affiliate or friend of Supply Nation, but not a Member or Certified Supplier.
Registrant or ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the organisation that registers to participate in the Corporate Event.
Supply Nation means the trading name of the Australian Indigenous Minority Supplier Office Limited ABN 50 134 720 362.