Supply Nation values your privacy which is why we want you to understand what information we collect and for what purposes, and how you can protect your privacy. Supply Nation supports the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Certified Supplier means an approved Indigenous Business of Supply Nation that meets certification criteria.
- Registered Supplier means an approved Indigenous Business, with public listing on Indigenous Business Direct.
- Member means an approved organisation, government department, and non-government organisation of Supply Nation that seek to buy goods and/or services from Indigenous businesses.
- Web Friend means a friend of Supply Nation who has registered to receive newsletters and other marketing material from Supply Nation but is not an approved Member, Registered or Certified Supplier.
- Public User means any person that may browse or search the Supply Nation website.
What information we collect:
Supply Nation may collect information in order to enhance your experience with the Supply Nation website (our “Site”) in order to learn more about what we can do to provide more information on our Site that may assist you. We do this by:
(a) using the information you provide us when you register as a Member, Registered or Certified Supplier or Web Friend; and/or
If you do not want to receive a cookie from our Site you have the option of setting your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, so that you may determine whether to accept it or not. By navigating on the Site, you agree that we can place cookie(s) on your computer or device. If you prefer not to receive cookies then please stop using the Site, or change your browsing settings.
How we use the information:
Supply Nation may use the information we collect from our user base to continually develop our services through site performance, statistical marketing purposes. Supply Nation may provide certain statistical data with regards to the information it collects from the Site usage in addition to information published on Indigenous Business Direct to certain government agencies including Indigenous Business Australia, the Commonwealth Government and other strategic partners.
By becoming a Member, Registered or Certified Supplier or Web Friend you consent to Supply Nation collecting, storing, using and disclosing your information, (including personal information) for the purposes described above. Additionally, in registering for any Supply Nation event, your details may be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates.
Supply Nation from 1st July 2015 will provide the service “Indigenous Business Direct” to the public. As an approved Registered or Certified Supplier you consent to the listing of your business/company being publically available including:
- Company information (including Business Name, Trading Name, website, ABN, ACN, AICN, business activity/sectors, business location, number of employees (Indigenous and non Indigenous), geographic reach and previous experience; and
- Ownership information (% indigenous ownership)
Information you share:
As a Supply Nation Member, Registered or Certified Supplier or Web Friend you are able to provide content information available to all other Members and Registered or Certified Suppliers. Supply Nation has no control to limit the use of the information once it has been shared on our Site. This means your content information may become publically available. You should manage your content information regularly removing information that is not correct. Remember, if you do not wish the information to be publically available, please do not upload the information.
Changes to this policy: